Primary Email

januszj
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

The domain my primary email is associated with is about to expire. I do not wish to renew this domain.

So my question is- If I let the domain/email expire and set a new email as primary, will I lose any active supscriptions I have?

Thanks

Pete

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi januszj,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

Updating the email address on the PayPal account doesn't affect any subscription or recurring payments you might have. If you are selling on eBay, your website or other marketplaces, after your have updated your email address on your account top to update email address on your listings.

To change your email address you must first add on your new email address. You can then either remove your old email address or keep both email addresses active.

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile icon near the top of the page.
  3. Click Edit beside email address that you would like to change.
  4. Enter your new email address and click Change email.

After you add an email address to your PayPal account, we'll send you an email to confirm that you own the email address. Click the link in the email to confirm your email address.

You can then either keep both email addresses active or remove your old e-mail address.

Note:

• You should update your email address on eBay or other auction sites, including any email addresses that appear in the payment options of your listings, item descriptions, and any notes you provide.
  • To delete an old email address, select that email address, and click Remove
  • For security reasons we recommend that you confirm your email address after you've added it.
  • Before removing an old email address, you have to choose primary email address. Select the email address and click Make Primary.

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.