Please Help me !!

Rhoren13
Contributor
Contributor

Please help me to verified my Visa Debit .

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Is your a card a prepaid card?  If yes, most likely it won't work.

If no, then you need to contact customer support for assistance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Per PayPal's own Help FAQs, they state the following: You can't link a gift card, prepaid card, or one-time-use card to your PayPal account.  (We’ve learned the exceptions are, PayPal Products or Green Dot Money Packs or a Prepaid Card that allows you to register both your name and billing address.)

Suggest not trying to link a prepaid card to your PayPal account unless the card is a PayPal Product or a Green Dot Money Pack or you have contacted the prepaid card issuer and registered both your name and billing address with the card.

With many prepaid cards, there's no owner name or billing address information nor is there a way to include that information on the card.  There’s only the card number and an amount.  PayPal can see the amount but, their security checks cannot confirm the card owner as there’s no name or address info.  When that happens, you are asked to use another funding source.

If you try link the card, you may have some dollar amount removed however, the linking process will fail.  In other cases, you can link the card and may even have a small amount deducted from the card while trying to confirm it but again, you may not be able to use it for a purchase.  As for how you go about getting that dollar amount returned, you may need to contact customer support for assistance.

Additional info for others:

A prepaid card is a payment card that is loaded with money by you or someone else.

A prepaid card looks just like any normal credit or debit card, with a card number, signature strip and company branding. But prepaid cards are unlike credit cards, which provide you with a line of credit. They are also very different from debit cards that are linked to a bank account with an overdraft facility. This is because you can't borrow money with a prepaid card - you can only spend the money you have loaded onto it.

When you use a prepaid card at a retailer, the price of your purchase is deducted from the amount loaded onto your card. You can also make secure purchases by phone or over the Internet as many businesses accept prepaid cards. In addition, if you have a prepaid card that can be reloaded, you usually have the ability to withdraw your money from a cash machine (ATM).

There are many types of prepaid cards available for different purposes. You'll see gift, travel and everyday money cards, to name but a few but they all share the same benefit of being safer and more convenient to use than cash.

Login to Me Too

Rhoren13
Contributor
Contributor

how can i contact paypal staff or support i can't verify my Visa Card please help me ..

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Rhoren13, 

If you click on the contact us link at the bottom of any PayPal page you will be given the option to contact us by phone or by email. 

I hope this helps 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

ar2

Please who can help me because paypal disable me my visa debit card i dont know what happend and i sent some doc id and add and some information. what i can do to reopen again the same Visa debit card i need urgent.Thanks everyone for the help

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi all,

If you are having problems verifying your card this can normally be down to the card issuer denying our requests to verify. A quick call to them could help. On the other hand if your card has become disabled as you entered the code incorrectly you will need to reach out to us by phone or email. You can always reach out to us via Twitter or Facebook.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.