Payment to Company

jandi01
New Community Member

I am new to PayPal so sorry if I am not being clear on the normal process. 

I recently tried to order something from a merchant and needed to set up a PayPal Account to do this.

I went through a PayPal.me link which they sent me via email and entered the amount due and set up my PalPal Account.

The problem is I have not yet received my credit card confirmation code and the company have set my order as cancelled.

Is it likely that when my confirmation code is received and entered that the payment will automatically go through.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi jandi01, 

Welcome to PayPal and to our community forum. We are always happy to help with any questions our members have. 

If you have a set up a PayPal account it can take a few days for your confirmation code to appear on your card statement. You can generally use your account for a few transactions while you wait for your code. If your order has been cancelled since you opened your account it may be that your payment was declined by your card issuer or the merchant themselves cancelled the order as it may have been out of stock. The best option would be to contact your merchant to see why they cancelled your order. They will be able to provide you with more information. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.