PayPal disabled my bank from use?

rawodyn
Contributor
Contributor
I've been using PayPal excellently with EBay for the past month or two and collecting good money. Today I suddenly got an email regarding a purchase I made 5 days ago claiming that they attempting to take funds out my bank account to fund the purchase but it failed. My bank account has more then enough funds to fund the payment so I'm not exactly sure why this occurred, to be safe I've now put the money in instant access if that helps. My PayPal account is now at a negative balance of -£30 which I would pay only now I can't. I also have a pending £41 that could pay off the negative balance but they won't release the funds even though the buyer has received his item over 2 weeks ago. What can I do to get my bank account re-enabled so I can pay of the debt firstly then carry on using PayPal peacefully?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Rawodyn,

Thanks for posting in the forum and apologies for the late reply.

Sorry to hear that this has happened. Although you mention that there were enough funds in the bank at the time of the payment, it would still be worth checking with the bank what may have happened on their side that caused the transfer failure.  If needed and to make sure that we can help you to follow up on this, I advise you to reach out to us from the Contact link in your PayPal account.

You can also send us a message via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK or through Twitter on @AskPayPal.

Thanks,

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.