PayPal UK Customer Support Email Address

EmilJabo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I have an ongoing issue with adding a Debit card to my account and need to contact customer support via email, but I am unable to find an address anywhere. None of the help topics solve the problem and I have been advised previosuly to contact customer support. Can somebody please let me know how to email PayPal UK customer support. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EmilJabo

Click on ''Contact Us'' bottom of every paypal page > email or call us option at the very bottom of that page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EmilJabo

Click on ''Contact Us'' bottom of every paypal page > email or call us option at the very bottom of that page.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

EmilJabo
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Kernowlass for your help. 🙂

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EmilJabo

Your welcome BUT if you decide to email and don't get a response then try this  >>

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Redbarrel
Contributor
Contributor

"Contact Us" does not appear at the bottom of every Paypal page, "Help & Contact" does appear but is useless for supplying an email address. Presumably Paypal does not want email traffic and prefers a 'phone call which at least is something as so many organisations are very shy about giving a helpline contact number.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Redbarrel

But it did in December 2016 when that advice was issued and BEFORE the community pages changed.

And you can email them from the member centre quite easily OR use the other options i gave above.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

DaveBindon
New Community Member

The only option I get is "Call Us". I don't have a phone so I need an email address.

Login to Me Too

GregHitch
New Community Member

I too am only getting a call us option in the support area, quite annoying. On a seperate note but the reason I'm trying to email them, I'm trying to add an address but it's not allowing me to enter my postal code, I have added and removed the space between for e.g. AB12CD and AB1 2CD to no effect.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GregHitch

Firstly the email option is next to the phone option.

Secondly your postcode does not sound the correct amount of digits to be a UK postcode? Can you just confirm that you have a UK paypal account and you reside in the UK?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Redbarrel
Contributor
Contributor

In support of GregHitch, my own postcode is also in the format xx8 1xx - two alpha one numeric.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.