PayPal Date Is Wrong ?

patgunn
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal Date Is Wrong ?

Hi im just letting everyone know that im looking at my paypal account and the  date is wrong.

It says todays date is the 12 October 2017 ? But today is the 11th Novebmber 2017.

I made the paypal credit min limit Due payment for November the 5th 2017 on the 26 October 2017

and paypal has messed up with the next months date and re put November the 5th as my next Due date for min payment again.

I have sent a message to them as this is very important in deed as it meens that everyones payments in and out must be tranacting in the wrong dates i gues?. but i havent had a reply yet. i dont want a late fee charge when i have already paid plenty of time befor the due date due to there mess up with the date.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

patgunn
Contributor
Contributor

Ok its all sorted now all good

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Patgunn and welcome, 

It would seem that you managed to answer your own question :). Glad to hear that it is all sorted for you now. 

Thanks for the update, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Phil-111
New Community Member
Hi did you sort this as my date is saying 24/3 and is really 16/4 and mines same made a payment yesterday for today but still says pending till 17/4 and still says same date as yesterday saying today is 25/3
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.