PAYPAL HERE

secziilady
Contributor
Contributor

Guys!

Is it okay to have a Premier account to apply for PayPal Here ?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Secziilady,

Thanks for posting in the forum and apologies for the delay. While you can sign up for PayPal Here with a Premier account, please note that you will be automatically upgraded to a Business Account as part of the application process but no charge will be made for this upgrade.

Thanks,

Jessica

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Secziilady,

Thanks for posting in the forum and apologies for the delay. While you can sign up for PayPal Here with a Premier account, please note that you will be automatically upgraded to a Business Account as part of the application process but no charge will be made for this upgrade.

Thanks,

Jessica

Login to Me Too

helpforhades
New Community Member

Hi I cannot Link my debit card to my paypal account is there anyway to fix this as i cannot buy anything 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi helpforhades,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m sorry to hear this.

Have you been able to link the card yet?

Please make sure that the card is enabled for online and international transactions and that there are at least few US dollars in its balance to allow temporary authorization charge.

Once your bank will allow the authorisation charge, you will be able to link the card.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.