Old address isn't connected to any card yet PayPay seems to think it is-- Daft!

Lokielle
New Community Member

I have been trying to remove an old address from my settings, but it refuses to remove it, telling me that I have to go to "wallet" to remove said address from a card first.

Well, I went to "wallet" and lo! Behold! There is no card attached to the old address. There is only 1 card attached {the card I use} and it's attached to my default address that took me ages to make my default after battling inconvenient 'errors'.

What's going on here? The old address I'm trying to remove isn't attached to any card yet PayPal seems to think it is & therefore, won't let me remove it from my settings because of this daft error [Sighs]

So, how does one remove an old address that refuses to remove? It's rather irritating. . .

Thanks for your help in advance. Heart

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Contact customer services and they should be able to remove it for you >>>

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.