Not receiving emails from PayPal

EMFields
Contributor
Contributor

Hi folks

We've been operating paypal on our website for a fair few years now, and in general very few issues.

However about 2 weeks ago, we stopped receiving payment confirmation emails.

I've checked my account settings - they are set up with the correct email addresses - I've tested the email accounts - no errors, and we're receiving all the other emails with no problems. They aren't going to spam, they simply aren't being received.

Is the issue at PayPal's end, because it's not at ours!

Login to Me Too
155 REPLIES 155

DLS78
New Community Member

We have the same issue since around 3pm(UK Time) yesterday (Saturday 15 Oct 16) We have had this problem before and it took a few days to right itself tbh it is a pain and I doubt anything you will do will be able to resolve it quicker

@Percula wrote:

Same here. After almost a decade suddenly stopped receiving emails just this weekend. I'm having my IT Guru look into it, but I really doubt they ever were sent in the first place.

Login to Me Too

igmaynard
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Last email Saturday 1530 UK time but 8 transactions receiver in the mean time
Login to Me Too

LG20626
Contributor
Contributor

Add me to the list--have not been receiving email transaction notifications since saturday afternoon.  (oct 15).  This is really frustrating. 

Login to Me Too

TOMCC
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same isue here too, no e-mail notifications for payments received have come through since 15th October 2016 after 14:42 GMT. It's not the IT systems at the customers end - because when I requested a transfer of funds the e-mail notification for that came through straightaway.

It would be good if PayPal were to let us know exactly what is happening here and when we are likely to get e-mail notifications for payments received coming through again.

Login to Me Too

FMclothingco
Contributor
Contributor

Ours went yesterday, this is the last one that came through 15 Oct 2016 15:02:50 BST sales going through on eBay and showing up in our PP account, but nothing coming through on email.  emails are coming through on all the normal setttings from eBay telling us items are selling, but now having to log into PP account to get postage details.

Would be good if PP would announce that they are having issues, with all of the securtiy problems that companies are having, I think we would all like some re-assurance that our accounts are fine.

Login to Me Too

blueplank
New Community Member

mines gone as well...last email was yesterday..

if i transfer money from my paypal account to my bank account i get an email...

if i buy something on ebay and pay using paypal _no email

if a customer buys something from my website_no email

come on this is so lame...i dont have time to being going into paypal to deal with hundreds of orders...i need the emails!!!

Login to Me Too

annarepp
New Community Member

Same here (I'm in the US). I did get an e-mail about transferring $$ to my bank account, but no emails from payments to my eBay store nor other deposits into account. No phone notifications either. Very frustrating!

Login to Me Too

PyramidOfLife
Contributor
Contributor

Same here in Canada. Received two orders today but no emails from PayPal. Glad I am not the only one. Seems to be a global PayPal problem. Hopefully will be resolved soon.

Login to Me Too

Nate851
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here for past couple days, guess it's a PayPal system problem. (I'm in USA)

Login to Me Too

Emu_Ridge
New Community Member

Yes, Same problem here in Australia  - have wasted time and money checking our on-line shop and paypal settings.. emails from paypal for payouts, but nothing for payments made by new customers since late Friday - v frustrating !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.