Moderators

Sam7600
Contributor
Contributor

Please can the moderators answer some of the outstanding forum posts?  It is very frustrating not being able to get a reply either on the forum or by e-mail.

Thanks

Sam

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Arqamzafar
Contributor
Contributor

Ya,this **bleep**. This is probably the worst customer service ever. 😕

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi guys,

Firstly, the community is a forum where members can ask other members for questions and advice in regards to things about PayPal. It is not a form of customer service so if your query is urgent, you should try contacting customer services directly.

Although there are moderators here that can respond to queries that are received, there may be a delay in a response due to the volumes of queries currently on the community.

Could you both please provide some more information and I will try to answer your questions in more detail?

David.

Login to Me Too

Emma22
Contributor
Contributor

please help me! im trying to link my bank account up, but every time i put it in it says the following message

The PayPal server is currently experiencing some difficulties. Please try again later or contact Customer Service.

its been doing this since yesterday. whats wrong with it? thanks x

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Wayne

Is it all sorted now Emma22?

Login to Me Too

Emma22
Contributor
Contributor

yea iv done it now taaa 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.