Missing Address from payment notification emails.

natilona
Contributor
Contributor

The last couple of days the payment notifications I get from Paypal do not have the customers address on them, there is the heading Delivery Address - confirmed on the mail but no mail. This means I have to log onto paypal to find the delivery address instead of copying from the email. Is this a new style of mail or is there a glitch in the system. This has only happened the last couple of days and makes life a bit more complicated when printing several delivery labels.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

snoozyblue
Contributor
Contributor

It's a bug which PayPal are currently experiencing. They're aware of the issue and are working to fix it, but it might still be a good idea to ring them and let them know you're having this problem.  

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

snoozyblue
Contributor
Contributor

It's a bug which PayPal are currently experiencing. They're aware of the issue and are working to fix it, but it might still be a good idea to ring them and let them know you're having this problem.  

Login to Me Too

user293
Contributor
Contributor

That is good to hear they are fixing it.

Just in case this is a trial "under the false pretense of it being a bug", having the delivery address is essential, as:

1. the ebay sale notification does not have the delivery address

2. searching back though paypal emails is the quickest way to locate an address, or to find out where and when you sent goods when you have a customer query

3. Paypal's History Download feature often breaks, with no download available for days.  The manual collection of name, address, and item purchased, from the emails is a laborous but quick method to obtain the necessary information in a timely manner to continue posting items and of course avoid poor feed back due to delaying sending.

Login to Me Too

redgemma00
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal all my confirmation of payment e.mails from you (for ebay orders) last night 2nd & today 3rd Aug/ 2017... Do not have my buyers name & address details on them??? Why is this please if its a bug please fix it...
The address details are showing on Ebay but I have to log into my Paypal account to check each address is the correct address buyer wants goods sending too... Why do we not get notifications of a problem like this explaining there is a problem.. with an apology.. Mas you must know about it.. Maybe you can let us know whats going on (Normally your so efficient ) Thank you..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.