Making Paypal Credit Payments

mrfdes
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

I purchased two items using Paypal Credit on October the 9th.

One item was purchased from a merchant who displayed the Credit logo, the other item by selecting Paypal Credit as my Payment method.

At the moment nothing is displayed on my Paypal Credit page yet, it says "No payments due".

Will a minimum amount appear on there nearer the payment date (Nov. 9th) or do i have to make payment without any notification?

If so, how do I find out what minimum amount I have to pay.

Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi mrfdes,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

We will automatically send you monthly reminders to notify you of when your payment is due. We’ll ask you to make your first payment around 35 days from when your PayPal Credit account was opened. In addition, you can make a single payment from your bank account, debit card or PayPal balance at any time, online by logging into your account and clicking 'Make a Payment'. You can also make a payment by calling PayPal Customer Service on 0800 368 7155. Through customer services, we can accept payment via any debit card, even those not linked to your PayPal account.

Hope this helps,

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.