MY CARD IS BLOCKED, PLEASE RE-ENABLE IT :( !

Mohammed-Ihabe
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal community and all of it's members,

I've just linked my visa virtual account card that works with internet only in my paypal account !

And a message appears that i must wait 2-3 days in order to get the confirmation 4 digital codes, and it said that i can check it online, otherwise i must wait 30 days to get the paper by mail. But why PayPal doesn't tell us how to check the card statement online, i don't know how, i asked some friends, they told me that i should enter my ZIP code of morocco (My Country), so i did more than 3 times, and my card gots blocked 😞

Now i've sent some documents containing the card picture that i got from "Attijariwafa Bank" in Morocco, with that last 4 digital numbers, and i've also E-Mailed the Customer service support yesterday, and i'm still waiting for the answer, BUT PLEASE I WANT MY CARD TO BE UNBLOCKED & RE-ENABLED WITHIN 2-3 Coming DAYS PLEASE I HAVE SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Hope the PayPal staff reply me, and unblock my card + Please give me a tutorial on how to check my visa card statement ONLINE! 

Really big loyalty - Mohammed Ihabe El Kehal !

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

This is a user to user forum and not paypal customer services, you need to email or phone customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mohammed-Ihabe
Contributor
Contributor

I Already emailed the customer service & now i made this topic, PLEASE MODERATORS OF PAYPAL UNBLOCK MY CARD PLEASE 😞

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

As i said no one on this board can help you, you need to contact customer services.

There is a phone option if you click on the contact us bottom of paypal pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Mohammed-Ihabe
Contributor
Contributor

-___- !!

Pff Man don't you understand ? I SAID i Already Contacted the customer services, But NO ANSWER YET!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

OK bye then.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Mohammed-Ihabe
Contributor
Contributor

Guys you can't leave me just like that, i need the moderators & administrators of PayPal to contact me & solve this problem for me, i'am so mad 😞 :'(

Login to Me Too

Luckyn7
Contributor
Contributor

so have you solved your problem mate ? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.