Linking a debit/credit card to receive payments

arguellojylene
Contributor
Contributor

I was wondering if it was possible to recieve payments from selling even if i don't have a debit or credit card linked to my paypal. I do have my bank account linked but I can't link my card because it's added onto another paypal account that's been inactive since 2011 (literally every time i call to get that account deleted i'm not helped) but anyway, is it possible to use my paypal without a debit linked?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi arguellojylene

Yes u can

Out of curiosity why did u send your message like that?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

NO YOU CANNOT receive payments to a debit card in the UK.

You can only withdraw payments received to a bank account linked and verified to your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Since the question was  "I was wondering if  it was possible to recieve payments from selling even if i don't have a debit or credit card linked to my paypal 

YES U CAN

The bank acc is already linked

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The OP did not say anything about having a bank account linked unless i missed it in the pictures.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

U did miss it

"I was wondering if it was possible to recieve payments from selling even if i don't have a debit or credit card linked to my paypal. I do have my bank account linked but I can't link my card because it's added onto another paypal account that's been inactive since 2011 (literally every time i call to get that account deleted i'm not helped) but anyway, is it possible to use my paypal without a debit linked?I was wondering if it was possible to recieve payments from selling even if i don't have a debit or credit card linked to my paypal. I do have my bank account linked but I can't link my card because it's added onto another paypal account that's been inactive since 2011 (literally every time i call to get that account deleted i'm not helped) but anyway, is it possible to use my paypal without a debit linked?"

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Blimey how did you work that one out !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.