Limited account

BennoO
Contributor
Contributor
I'm working for an UK company, located in Cambridge. This company has an account at Lloyds-bank in cambgidge and I'm the account-holder. I would like to work with PayPal UK, linked to this Lloyds account but my home-adress is in Germany. I sent copies of my Passport and bank-certificate to confirm my personal information (home adress) two weeks ago but until now the account is limited without any response. What's to do?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

paypal is country specific so you can only have a uk address on a UK paypal account with UK financial info attached to it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BennoO
Contributor
Contributor

ok, the company (non profit european organisation) is located in UK, the bank-account (I'm the verified account-holder) is located in UK but I have to manage this online from Germany. Is that possible? Contact adress could be the UK company's adress but I'm not living there.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

you would need a uk address but whether you can run it from germany i don't know.

your best bet is to contact customer services who can give you more accurate info than me as my knowledge is limited. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.