Kernowlass, No Reason for You to Send a Nasty Reply

prayncrochet
Contributor
Contributor

No reason for you to reply and be snarky to me after what I've already gone through just to try to have a simple change made.  Put yourself in my place.  How would you feel if you had submitted the documentation TWICE, nothing was done, you then filled out the form as requested, and then you get the form letter telling you how to do what you had already done -- TWICE.  If you are supposed to be a customer rep, I would think you would genuinely try to help (rather than telling me to phone when I already said that is not an option) instead of putting even more fuel on the fire.  So....please don't reply again with more putdowns.  I already feel badly enough, first getting nowhere with such a SIMPLE request and then having a "volunteer rep" belittle me.  PayPal will only continue losing more accounts if this is how you are going to treat people.  Thank you for your time....

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@prayncrochet

You need to click on the big blue button lower right of your post and reply to a thread rather than starting another??

Duplicate threads are not allowed on the forum and you are up to 3 already.

I did not send you a nasty reply, I stated the FACTS in reply to your thread, there was nothing nasty about it.

I DID put myself in your place which is why I posted to your very first thread with how you contact customer services to sort things out.

But instead of saying thank you, you decided to start a new thread stating you....

1. were not in the UK (when you posted on the UK forum), as though that was my fault.....

2.  that you did not or could not be bothered to phone paypal....your choice really.

3. and that you could not be bothered to waste anymore time on this .....but not very grateful to someone that DID give up their time to try and help you.

I am NOT a customer rep, this is a 'user to user' advice forum and I posted to 'try' and help you.

As i said you can go to the U.S forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.