Issues with adding my debit card

I-am-PrOxY
Contributor
Contributor

Ok so I've spent about a few weeks messing around on PayPal trying to set it up. I finally managed to get my bank account linked but I am yet to successfully link my card with the account. Every time I try adding the card I will get a message saying please check your card details however not a single detail is wrong so I'm now very confused. Would anyone know anything about sorting this problem out before needing to call PayPal?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Nallid
New Community Member

This is most likely not your problem but in my case i got my 6 and 9 s mixed up on the small print part of the card even after checking it several times....sorry if this wasted your time.

Login to Me Too

I-am-PrOxY
Contributor
Contributor
Nah it's ok. I did that orginally bit after checking and slowly typing it all out it still didn't work. I might have to change my billing address to my parents address which is what my card is linked to but I'm still unsure if this would be the right course of action. I don't often use my card online so I often have a hard time setting it up However thank you for your help. ^^
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.