I'm moving house

paulbarker
Contributor
Contributor

Do I just have to edit my address in my profile to carry on using paypal as normal or do I have to contact them. Obviously, as well as my address the house phone number will also change as we are nmoving 100 miles away from our present location. Help please.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

paulbarker
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your quick reply including instructions, really helpful but that's more than likely because I'm stupid.

Regards

Paul

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

How do I add, edit or remove my postal address?

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  3. In the 'Address' section, click Update.
    • To add an address: Click Add address near the bottom of the page. Enter your address and click Save.
    • To edit an address: Click Edit under the address you want to edit. Edit the address and click Save.
    • To remove an address: Under the address you want to remove, click Remove.

Note:

• If you’re editing a postal address that is also your card billing address, please first update your address with your card issuer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

paulbarker
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your quick reply including instructions, really helpful but that's more than likely because I'm stupid.

Regards

Paul

Login to Me Too

scooterchris
New Community Member

Hi, I am trying to change my address as I have moved house, but each time I enter my new address the screen says theres been a problem try later. This has been going on for days. Can anyone help me PLEASE??

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi scooterchris,

Welcome to our Community Forum Smiley Happy

That's strange.

It sounds like it might be a browser issue to me.

Would you might accessing your account using a different web browser to see if it helps with this one?

You might come back to us scooterchris to let us know how you get on.

Enjoy your weekend!

Conor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.