I cannot add my new debit card to my Paypal account.

Steve-E
Contributor
Contributor

I switched bank.  I removed my old card from my Paypal account.  When I try to add my new debit card the button simply does not work.  The page does nothing.  How do I add my new debit card?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi there Steve-E! 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! 

I am sorry to hear that you could not add your new debit card. If you have inserted all the debit card details but the button to complete the procedure does not work, there may be the chance that some of the details are not correct. If you do not see the option of adding a credit/debit card to your PayPal account, your best option would be to try clearing your cache and cookies and deleting your browser history as that may help you solve the problem.

If the system is preventing you from completing the payment, there may also be the chance that you are facing our security system. In that case, you should try waiting 48 hours and let the system reset before trying again. If this does not work, your best option would be to contact our Customer Service. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and then clicking 'Call customer support'.

Hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.