I can get an error when adding my bank account!?

elliottjm
Contributor
Contributor

Hello my name is Elliott.

Every time I try and add my bank account I get the following error message:

"We're sorry, but that bank can't be linked to any more PayPal accounts. Please link a different bank account."

I don't believe my card is connected with any other accounts, and nor am I typing in the incorrect information. I have some items on eBay that I purchased but haven't been able to pay for yet due to this problem. This is my only bank account and would really appreciate being able to use PayPal so I can buy things from eBay or other use.

Please advice what I should do, so I can get this problem sorted as soon as possible. I have been told I should try going in to my local branch and asking them to see if my card is connected to anything. However, I can't do that for 3-4 days due to work, the sellers on eBay are getting inpatient and I wouldn't like to loose on this offer I have. Plus there are a few more things I wish to get before next month.

All support is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Elliott.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

leslinsm
New Community Member

Hi.

yes me too.

i had an e bay account years and years ago and my bank ac was linked to this . I had issues with this acc and changed my e bay acc, now i cant verify my pay pal and add paypal funds as the above message keeps telling me that it cant be linked, so ...what do i do, it is happy to take money from that same ac but when i want to add money from  pay pal  to it, it wont let me.what do i do..

Login to Me Too

elliottjm
Contributor
Contributor

I've been in-touch with PayPal via email but my problem hasn't been sorted. They said it may be because I entered the wrong billing address some time ago and know my card is denied? I'm 16 and live at two houses because my parents are divorced, that is the reason I had entered the incorrect address some time back. But when I attempt to add a card to PayPal it doesn't even ask for that information, I'd like this dealt with as soon as possible. Come on PayPal, please.

Login to Me Too

elliottjm
Contributor
Contributor

Been a week... Still no support from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.