I Didn't Linked Credit/debit card on Paypal but i have balance 12$ Can i Purchase online? Shoping

Satpalsingh
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, My paypal account is Verified but I want to comfrim that Can i Do shopping online if i didnt linked a Debit/credit card on paypal, Becouse im Online blogger and i tryed to Buy a domain name .. but when i tried to buy paypal asking to add credit or debit card. then i added but again it shown error message "Sorry your debit card cant be link use another debit card becouse its already used on paypal" But i Have not used credit card on Paypal ?? so what can i do ??
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Carlos

Hello Satpalsingh, 

Thank you for your post in the PayPal UK Community!

I am sorry to hear about this experience 😕 If you have been requested to register a card this might be our internal security system asking for additional verification. To provide one of the safest online payment services our internal security system reviews every account and payment and occasionally, we might ask to complete additional steps to secure your account. If you are getting some error message when registering your card, you can give us a quick call and we will be happy to double check if this card has been already registered. 

You can locate our contact phone at the bottom of your local PayPal site via the Contact tab. 

Hope this helps and apologies for the delay. 

Carlos

Login to Me Too

Satpalsingh
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks, but i have solved this problem by contacting on call 🙂
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Great! We are happy to hear this 🙂

Have a nice day and thank you for using PayPal. 

Carlos 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.