How to cancel old bank account and card details to add new ones.

stubanks7
Contributor
Contributor

I have an old bank account and old card still connected to pay pal, how can I delete these? Also, when trying to add a new card or bank account, the error message "We're sorry, we're not able to process your request. Please try again later." appears and therefore won't allow me to save them.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi there stubanks7,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! 

to remove your bank account from your PayPal account, simply log in and click on the 'Wallet' section. From there you can follow these instructions. You can use the same steps to remove a credit card!

When you face an issue trying to add your bank account, there may be the chance that you are facing our security system. This may be preventing you from completing the payment. If this is the case, your best option would be to wait 48 hours to let the system reset and then try again. If this does not work, you can contact our Customer Service and they can assist you in completing the procedure. 

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and then clicking 'Call customer support'.

Hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.