How to Edit Your Payment Page

clarej
New Community Member

Hi there

Can anyone offer any assistance with this, I have emailed Paypal directly about this several times and just seem to get automated messages, which are not sorting this problem out for me.

I entered an incorrect email address when I first opened my paypal business acount.  I corrected it as soon as I spotted it and although it's now correct, when my customer receives the 'payment page' - it still has the incorrect email address.

Paypal does not give you the option of changing this info... .as the customer could not contact me, he has filed a dispute against me.

Help.......

Thank you to anyone that can help me.

Clare

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_paula

Hi clarej, 

When you say "when the customer receives the payment page", is this a payment page via eBay or via your own website. If it is eBay then you will need to manually amend it on your "sell your item form". If it is via a PayPal button then you will need to edit your button via your profile and update the email address that you have it set to receive funds. 

I hope this helps 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

max_h
New Community Member

I have website with a 'checkout page' and I need to change my old email address because this shows when sending an Invoice to a customer. Even if I opt not show my tel number or email address, it still comes up on the invoice!

Its driving me nuts and need help, asap.

How can I edit my old email address and replace with new?

Thanks

Max

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there max_h,

Welcome to the community.

Have you removed this old email address from your PayPal account completely or is it still active just not primary?

If Its still on PayPal Id advised removing it completely.

If it has already been removed then it may be an issue on the website itself. You may need to have a look at the information you have on the check out page your website.

Let us know how you get on. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.