How long is the wait for the confirmation code?

Anastasia_K
Contributor
Contributor

About a week ago I had to remove my current debit card from my PayPal account because I got a new one (long story, I had to close it). I've added my new debit card information but I since haven't gotten the confirmation code in my accunt and it's been roughly a week already. Why is it taking so long, is it because I live in Russia? The first time I added a debit card to my PayPal account I had to wait 5 business days just to get the confirmation code.

But I've accidentaly removed my NEWLY added debit card and had to add it again, so here's why question. Will I have to wait longer until the confirmation code arrives in my bank account? Will I get two confirmation codes this time? I've contacted PayPal reguarding this question but it's been days and I still haven't gotten a response.

Could it be the confirmation code was delayed because a few days ago I had a negitive balance on my debit card and it got blocked? (That situation has been fixed) 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.