How do I contact Paypal by email?

Tolkny
Contributor
Contributor

I have just received a message telling me I need to confirm details of a bank account I have just added.

the phone number office is closed.

The account is already shoing the details have been confirmed.

Where should I send an email

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ashwin3086
Contributor
Contributor

@Tolkny  . In Mobile , you should be able to see the below option

Settings -> Help -> Contact Paypal - Email US

On desktop , if you login to Paypal and navigate to Help (One of the options on top of the screen)  - You should see an option called "message center" which will allow you to compose an email.

HELP.PNG

MesCenter.PNG

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

ashwin3086
Contributor
Contributor
In contact us, you should be able to find an email us link. You can select options regarding the issue and then type. In mobile app, you can find it in settings and contact paypal.
Login to Me Too

Tolkny
Contributor
Contributor

That is incorrect - the only link in the email is to the Help page which has no link to an email address.

I am being asked to complete confirmation of  new bank details but on the manage my account bank details page it reads that the details have already been confirmed.

My concern is how to test this as I do not want to have any recurring payments rejected.

the reply before from ashwin3086 is inaccurate in this case for the reasons I have explained.

Login to Me Too
Solved

ashwin3086
Contributor
Contributor

@Tolkny  . In Mobile , you should be able to see the below option

Settings -> Help -> Contact Paypal - Email US

On desktop , if you login to Paypal and navigate to Help (One of the options on top of the screen)  - You should see an option called "message center" which will allow you to compose an email.

HELP.PNG

MesCenter.PNG

Login to Me Too

Tolkny
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you - it proved unnecessary to email - it seems there was an error in the notification, I went back to the account and it had been verified

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.