How can I remove Merchants from the "Log in with PayPal" section of my account?

jameieos
New Community Member

Hello everyone,

I'd be grateful for some assistance or any advice on the following issue.

When I log into my PayPal account and click "Settings", under the "Payments" section, under the heading "Log in with Paypal", I click on "See Connected Merchants". When I go into that section, it brings up a list of all the Merchants that have access to various information (i.e. Profile Information").

That section states the following: "You've agreed to share some of your information with these merchants. You can remove a merchant from this list at any time."

When I click "Delete" on any of the Merchants, the Merchant is not deleted from the list. I have tried doing this multiple times. I've disabled plugins, extensions etc. I have also used three different browsers and nothing seems to work. Before the PayPal layout was changed, I was able to delete Merchants, but it seems that there is an issue with the new layout, which stops the "Delete" button working.

Has anyone had any similar issues or does anyone know of any solutions?

Best regards

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

zarathustra2k1
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem - with one "Prepay Technologies Ltd".

I contacted PP via email & they told me to call 0800 358 7911. The lady at their call centre didn't seen to know what I was talking about. It's not in the prepayments list - it's in the paypal.com/myaccount/settings/lipp page.

Eventually, though, she found the entry & successfully removed it.

Good luck. =]

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.