Help!

AndrewCashion
Contributor
Contributor

I get this message when I try to put my credit card into the paypal account: 

We're sorry, but that credit card can't be linked to additional PayPal accounts. Please link a different credit card.

I have linked my card into this paypal account before. After a while i removed the card off paypal and closed my account.

Two days ago i just created another paypal account again using the same e-mail address i used to create for the paypal account above and now i cannot add the same credit card anymore into this paypal account. Help ? 😞

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_david

Hi there AndrewCashion,

If you are receiving a message advising you that your card can't be registerd to any more PayPal accounts, it would mean that your card has been registered to 3 accounts in the lifetime of the card. This is a security measure on the system to prevent cards from being registered to multiple PayPal accounts.

This can't be reset so you won't be able to use that card on your PayPal account again. You can try to register a different card to your account so that you can send payments using a different card.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

David.

Login to Me Too

d00mw01f
New Community Member

Hi. I have same problem. I tryed add credit card, but get an error about bank-emitent. So i close my account and try again. Now I'm getting error about additional paypal account, but actually credit card wasn't linked to any my account.

May there is some way to reset counter? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.