Difference between normal account and business account

Abbylawless
New Community Member

My fiance set up a business account and it is not what she wanted, so we want to downgrade but are unsure how to do it. Is there a difference between premier and a normal account? If so how do we downgrade to a normal account in order to do that?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Conor

Hi abbylawless,

Welcome to our Community 🙂 

To downgrade an account, you would usually need to contact us by phone or email. This is something that needs to be done on our side, you see. You could also contact us on Twitter or Facebook is that's easier for you.

We are available 24/7 to answer private messages sent through our Facebook page (http://goo.gl/4BO8de) and respond swiftly to any tweets directed towards @AskPayPal.

In the UK, we generally offer two main account types: A premier account and a business account. A premier account fits best for those who buy and sell using PayPal. However, if this account isn't for personal use whatsoever, we would usually suggest that you open a business account.

I hope this advice helps and we look forward to hearing from you.

Conor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.