Daina

DainaS
Contributor
Contributor

I have linked the second bank account to my PayPal account and would like to use it for the payment but the PayPal system automatically chooses the primary funding source e.g. the first bank account without money at the moment and I cannot make the payment. I contacted PayPal customer service and the customer service adviser advised me to choose a different ebay seller because he thinks that this particular seller refuses to sell me. Tried a different seller but the problem with payment is the same. Sent a letter to one seller asking to send me PayPal money request but 2 day still haven’t received response. Ebay customer service ensured me that there are no problems with sellers or my ebay account and I need to contact PayPal customer service again but I decided to try other option like this some advises from PayPal via phone are useless. It would be great if someone could advise on how to change primary funding source.

Thank you

Daina

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.