DEBIT Card blocked while verifying it

mofreak
New Community Member

Hi, Am new to paypal. I was trying to verify my debit card and it got blocked after entering the wrong code 3 times. What caused me to enter a wrong code was that I picked the statement from the ATM machine. The statement had 3 digits instead of 4 and being new to this I entered the 3 digits and it failed.

Please help unblock the debit card so that I can add it to my account.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

This is a help forum and not customer services so we don't have access to your account etc.

Contact customer services via contact us bottom of paypal pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

imthebest07
Contributor
Contributor

same to me, i enter wrong code. Already email to paypal but no respon from them until now. i send some document few days ago and still NO RESPON. what should i do next? Do i have to wait and see?

Login to Me Too

carvz05
Contributor
Contributor

same here...still no response from paypal...since my card was blocked..

Login to Me Too

davywatson1948
Contributor
Contributor

I am having a similiar problem I have used paypal for years but it is the first time I can not access my debit card? I updated it because of the date timing out on the old one and I have verified my new one and they have taked £1 from my account but not left a 4 digit code?

Login to Me Too

davywatson1948
Contributor
Contributor

Ok I have fixed mineSmiley Happy log into paypal and Click Profile Click My Money  Beside "Debit and Credit cards", click Update under "Action", click Edit. Select the "Make primary card" checkbox, enter your Card Security Code (SCS) and click Save. Worked for me good luckSmiley Wink

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.