Credit Card Registration

MichaelW
Contributor
Contributor
Ok, this is the problem. My home address is in the UK, my Bank Account is in the UK, my credit cards were issued from 2 UK banks however because I am temporarily working in the UAE I have had to use the address I am residing in the UAE as my billing address. This is so that when I use my cards out here they don't get blocked by the bank as being used illegally or fraud. Now because I have had to give my UAE address as the billing address I cannot register my UK cards with Paypal UK. This means I cannot use my Paypal account either in the UK when I am here or whilst I am working in UAE. Ideally I would like to use my Paypal account as I am back and forth from UK. Can someone help me out, thanks?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there MichaelW,

If your billing address for the card is registered to the UAE it may fail our address verification checks.

Regrettably if this is the case there is no workaround for this, to continue using PayPal in the UK you will need to register a UK card with a UK billing address.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.