Confirm email

Milacayo
New Community Member
Just joined paypal and I need to confirm my email. I tried but just can't find any link that gives me the option. Help
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Milacayo

Have u received an email with the link  to your private email address?

Login to Me Too

scrabble2015
New Community Member

i cant confirm email when i press confirm it says check your email when i get the email it has no link or code please help?????

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sarah

Hi scrabble2015,

Thank for reaching out. It sounds like your email address may already be confirmed. When you are in the email section of your PayPal account profile and you click on confirm, a notification should come up saying the email is already confirmed. If you're not getting that, I'd recommend you reach out to us on Twitter @AskPayPal and we can have a further look into it.

Thanks,

Sarah

Login to Me Too

CapricornDog
Contributor
Contributor

I too have the same problem i just added a second email address to my account and after clicking to confirm it in my account i get the confirmation email but the email does not contain a confirmation link, nothing is clickable to allow confirmation the whole email is plain text.

Here is how it looks.

Confirm your email address

Dear *********,

Confirm your email address now to let us know it really belongs to you.

Once that's done, you're ready to receive money.

Confirm your email

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2015 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. Société en Commandite par Actions Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi CapricornDog

An email is automatically sent when you add one not sure why u didnt receive it?

Try contacting ppal direct

If u call dont select any options hold on until u speak to someone or https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUKand @AskPayPal for Twitter

Login to Me Too

CapricornDog
Contributor
Contributor

Hi and thanks for your reply the problem is not that i am not getting the email as i do get it the problem is the email does not contain the activation link.

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Sounds like it might already been confirmed then?

Contact them direct as suggested for confirmation

Login to Me Too

CapricornDog
Contributor
Contributor
Ok I will get in touch with them direct, Thankyou for your time and advice.
Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

You're welcomeSmiley Wink

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.