Changing payment day within PayPal Credit

jonno2001
Contributor
Contributor

Hi  All

I've just finished 1 4-month PayPal Credit agreement in full, but had a second purchase slightly overlap.  How can I now change the payment day for the new 4-month agreement ?   I currently have a Direct Debit set up within PayPal Credit to split the purchase cost into 4, but need to adjust the payment day from being the 15th of each month, to the 5th of the month ....

I can easily change the amounts and banking payment source, but can't see anything to change the payment day ??

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

John

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi John,

Thanks for posting about this PayPal Credit issue.

What I would recommend in this case is giving us a call on 0800 368 7155  to speak to our PayPal Credit team. You could cancel your existing direct debit and set up a new one via your PayPal Credit account but it is best to speak with us to ensure the dates are correct. When you initially set up a direct debit we select a date that will ensure that your payments completes within the statement period and by the due date. If this was mixed up it could result in fees and we wouldn't want that to happen.

Our phone team will be able to help you to make an arrangement that works best for you.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.