Changing bank account address

Herbs-48
Contributor
Contributor

The address of my Uk bank account (attached to my Paypal account) has been changed to an Australian address, with the bank.  How do I change my Paypal details to reflect the new address.  The account is still in the Uk but the mailing address is now in Australia.  Paypal does not provide for a non-UK address to be entered.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martin

HI Herbs-48,

Welcome to our Community!

Unfortuantely, you cannot add an address from a diffferent country to your UK PayPal account. It will always show the country as being the UK. As the bank account is still a UK account and you have only changed the mailing address with your bank. It would not be necessary to change the address on PayPal. If you have permanently moved to Australia, I would suggest you create an Australian PayPal account.

Thanks

Martin

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Martin

HI Herbs-48,

Welcome to our Community!

Unfortuantely, you cannot add an address from a diffferent country to your UK PayPal account. It will always show the country as being the UK. As the bank account is still a UK account and you have only changed the mailing address with your bank. It would not be necessary to change the address on PayPal. If you have permanently moved to Australia, I would suggest you create an Australian PayPal account.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.