Change Address for PayPal Credit

norwichmat
New Community Member

So, I noticed on my personal credit report that I have an old address linked to PayPal and PayPal Credit.  I changed the primary address to my new address and deleted the old one.  However I spotted that my old address appeared twice and whilst I was able to delete one, I could not delete the other as it was linked to a PayPal Credit account.

So the question is, how do I change the primary address on PayPal Credit as it didn't automatically update when I changed the primary address on PayPal?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome to the PayPal Community.

I recommend reaching out to PayPal Credit directly on 0800 368 7155.

-David R

Login to Me Too

robertnizio
New Community Member

Hi,

You can update old address for new then remove one.

Regards

Robert

Login to Me Too

gman13676
Contributor
Contributor

When they have you call a number, seems a little fishy. How about a direct answer on how to do it online? I don't have time to call someone.

Login to Me Too

jaeba
Contributor
Contributor

The PayPal Credit account info page does not have any button to update the address. I've searched around the website for a while and cannot find it. Instructions on the help pages say to go to pages and buttons that don't exist. Can someone give a real explanation of where to go to update the PayPal Credit address?

Login to Me Too

gman13676
Contributor
Contributor

SOLUTION!!!!!

So here is what I found out. Your Paypal and Paypal Credit accounts are linked. So if you go to Paypalcredit.com you can see if it is already linked. Now, once you are in your Paypal account click settings. You will see your address on the top right. Click "Manage All Addresses". If you try deleting the address it will tell you that it is tied to something. Just update the address and now you have changed it. Me, I added the new one and once I updated the address that was linked to the credit it just got rid of the old address and there was just the one address in the end.

Login to Me Too

mbalut
Contributor
Contributor

thanks their website is dumb lol

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.