Cant link credit card.

Veselko
Contributor
Contributor

Guys i really need help, i added my card just 1 time, on son paypal account and removed after 10 minutes, we don't have time to wait again 10 days to get new visa, i must add this card to my paypal account!!! My account name Veselko Vidrih, and i will send you my card number when you answer me!  Please somehow reset it or do something so i can add this card to my account! My son work on some site, and we need that money for bills, we are in hurry, please help us!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Anna

Hi Veselko,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m very sorry to hear this.

If you’ve removed the card from the other PayPal account you should be able to add it your new account.

However if you need assistance I would recommend you contacting your local PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to review your PayPal history.

Also, please never provide your card number on forums or otherwise publically for the information safety and security.

Hope it helps.

Anna

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Veselko
Contributor
Contributor

And guys i didnt know it i neeed to have some money on card, then i made account on us, and added card then remove it, we are from Serbia, i must add on Serbia account not on us, please tell me who can remove my card from paypal history??? So i can add it again?! 😞

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Anna

Hi Veselko,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m very sorry to hear this.

If you’ve removed the card from the other PayPal account you should be able to add it your new account.

However if you need assistance I would recommend you contacting your local PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to review your PayPal history.

Also, please never provide your card number on forums or otherwise publically for the information safety and security.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Veselko
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much. Yes i need assistance soon as possible! Sry my english not best, so if you can help me... I undrestand you all, but im not best writer... If you guys can remove card, that card was on my son profile "david vidrih" and he delete profile after card removed...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.