Cant add bank account.

magdots
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to add a bank account to my paypal and keep getting the below error message. Sometimes before and sometimes after I have entered the texted security code. I have had the MOST frustrating few weeks with ebay and paypal in general and feel like I am about to explode !!

Thoe postage options don't work, it takes forever to withdraw your money, buyers don't pay etc etc etc. I just want to withdraw my funds and never have to deal with this agin. EVER

Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link

If you were in the process of buying something, or sending money to family or friends, we recommend you check both your PayPal account and your email inbox for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, you may want to return to that site (we advise that you don't just use your browser's back button) and restart your activity.

If you stumbled upon this page from the PayPal website, simply click the PayPal logo in the top left corner to return to the UK home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

If you wish to sign up to PayPal, please click the PayPal logo and then click the “Sign up” button.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

ChirsJF89
New Community Member

im having the same problem iv trying to add a new bank accound and i keep getting the same message iv try so many times with in the last week i cant get any money out of my paypal because of this

Login to Me Too

Cashnex
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue for me, and no reply from Paypal to my email, just an automated response, and I refuse to call their obscene premium rate number.

Has anybody been able to add a bank account successfully this past week?

May just spend what's in my account and close it as this makes it useless to me now. Pretty disappointing as I've been with Paypal for almost a decade and probably put tens of thousands through the site.

Login to Me Too

Calzor_Suzay
Contributor
Contributor

Same here can't add a bank account, came here looking for help.

No response from support and have basically stolen my money...

Login to Me Too

Calzor_Suzay
Contributor
Contributor

Apparently it's a known 'problem'.

You have to ring them and add it over the phone, it does appear instantly as well.

Login to Me Too

shredder1961
New Community Member

I'm getting the same message today. I'm trying to link my bank account as well and I'm getting that message after I have received the security code. Its also driving me mad.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi there shredder1961, 

If you are continuing to get this error it may be best to contact us directly so we can assist you in adding your bank account. There are a number of ways you can contact us. You can contact us  via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Please let us know how you get on as it may help other members 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

BenMc
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! Been trying for days now. Why cant they sort the problem, why do we need to call? People are reluctant to call with all these scams going around and your never quite sure who your talking to.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.