Cannot enter pin number to validate bank account

MattBiggin
Contributor
Contributor

I'm clicking "Complete Set-Up" in my wallet on a bank account I'm trying to set up and I get nothing. The page does literally nothing. I don't get a form to enter the 4 digit code. I get nothing.

Any ideas anyone?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

deegoldy

Hi

New to the forum and been having this issue for about 4 days but my son just managed to find a work around!!

On the summary page he scrolled down to 'More about your account' and clicked 'View your account limits' and on
the following page ticked the box for withdrawal limit for year and continued and a page came up with a box for the code
and the 3-4 day code i had was put in and accepted and now i am finally confirmed!

It's worth a try and with little/no response from paypal so far it may be worth giving it a try.

Hope this helps,

Dee

Login to Me Too

MattBiggin
Contributor
Contributor

Many thanks for the reply.

I ended up phoning Paypal support and they took down the PIN numbers verbally and applied them to me account. Which basically means I didn't have to figure out how to do it through the website.

Thanks again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.