Cannot change PayPal Send To address ...

Phorum
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I have a PayPal STANDARD account from a number of years and it is set as BUSINESS.

Now, I do not have a Business Credit Card [I do not need it] and I use our private card in the PayPal Setup.

Unfortunately the Card is tidied with my home address and when I am 'testing' the 'Preview Enhanced Checkout' page, I can only see my Home address rather than the business address!

How can I change that?

I already have my PayPal STANDARD account set as Business with business address, etc.

On the addresses listing I have the Home address [tidied with card] as Home and Business address as Business.

If I either swap them, it does not change anything and I believe because PayPal 'forces' it to the Credit Card REGISTERED address.

It seems stupid and not neede and would NOT change anything to the buyer, really!

Any help to solve this appreciated, I already scousered PayPal Forums with no 'exact' solution to my 'last' problem to solve.

I hope this is not 'an excuse' for PayPal to take 'unnecessary' money from us with a 'upgrade'!

I am almost there.

ThanksSmiley Sad

ADDITION:

1. I have Business Bank Account set

2. I DO NOT use this account to buy - ever!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Phorum
Contributor
Contributor

I had a PayPal representative trying to help out - thank you.

Unfortunately it did not change anything.

I did change my Primary email again and it now shows my 'new' Primary email.

It seems PayPal script is set to do that - stupidly, I add.

Now I come to think of it, it could be our website which uses OpenCart [at present] and may be OpenCart sending that header?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.