Can't modify

leomontreal
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I've tried updating my address with no success, is not letting me type in my new address.

I'm also trying to reset my password and is not letting me do that either.

I want to start selling on ebay but frist want to modify these two aettings on my paypal account, I sent an email asking for help but never received a reply.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Sophie

Hi leomontreal,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

If your details are not updating when you are trying to edit them, you may want to try changing the browser you're logging in from, and ensuring that you're logging in from a laptop and not your mobile device. We'd also advise deleting cache and cookies from your browser, if possible.

If you continue running into issues, I'd advise contacting Customer Support directly for help. You can find our contact details by clicking the 'Contact' option at the bottom of any page when logged in.

Thanks for your understanding
Sophie
Login to Me Too

leomontreal
Contributor
Contributor

Already tried all that, sent customer support an email and they never replied, pretty much given up on the subject. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jessica

Hi again Leomontreal,

Sorry to hear that this hasn't been resolved.  In this case, the best option may be to give us a call. 

You can get our phone number by clicking on the ‘contact’ link at the bottom of any PayPal page.

You can choose continue as guest when prompted to log in.  This will be the easiest way to ensure that you can access your account as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.