Can't add bank account

CyberoptikD
New Community Member

Hi I would like to add my US bank accout.I live in Sri lanka and I know I cant add Sri lankan bank accounts to my paypal.but I have been provided with a US account via Payoneer.com and I would like to use this to withdraw my paypal money.But I cant add any bank account and when I try it says 

PayPal doesn’t offer this feature at this time.

please help me.also when I tried to contact paypal via phone,they provided me with a number 65-6510-4584 .is this a USA number? and is it toll free?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Allmessedup
Contributor
Contributor

It's not a USA phone number but not sure if it's toll free.

Login to Me Too

Ed-in-Ajax
New Community Member

The International Country Calling Code "65"
corresponds to the following countries:

Singapore

Singapore

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi CyberoptikD,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I'm afraid it is not possible to add virtual bank accounts such as Payoneer to your PayPal account. At this time PayPal is only offered in Sri Lanka as a way to send payments and not receive.

I hope this answers your question,

-David

Login to Me Too

Ruvinda
Contributor
Contributor

Dear friend,

i can"t confirm my credit card because i misunderstood the paypal details. may be five times will gave wrong paypal code. finally i checked my bank statement so, now i can understood correct paypal code. so, pls. help me confirm to my credit card. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hi Ruvinda, 

Thanks for posting in our Community. If you have entered the code incorrect several times your card is probably deactivated :(. I would advise to contact us so that we can help you activate the card again and add the correct number :). I am afraid that I am not able to help you here as I can only provide general information. 

Just click 'contact' at the bottom of a PayPal page to get our number. You can also contact us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPalUK and on Twitter @AskPayPal.

Dian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.