Can't Remove a Bank Account and Withdraw Money

adisagio77
New Community Member

Hi , i got some problem with my account .

Recently i've closed my Bank account and i've opened a new one with a different Bank, i've added the new one on Paypal but now i can not withdraw any money in the new one .. and obviously not even in the old one . 

i tried to remove the old one but it says :

"You cannot remove this bank account because it currently has a pending transaction. This transaction may take up to 5-7 days to complete, at which time you will be able to remove the bank account. Please try again after the transaction has been completed." 

but i don't think there is a pending transaction because i've moved already all the direct debits and i didn't buy anything with the old bank account in the last month.

even if i bought anything  , still i can not pay or receive any money from/to that account because it doesn't exist anymore. what can i do about it?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi there adisagio77,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community!

In general, when the system does not let you remove your financials, it might be due to either pending transactions or due to an open issue in your Resolution Centre. 

If you see that you have not made any payments during the last 30 days, please check whether you set your bank account as a funding source for any recurring payments or subscriptions. More information here

Hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.