Can I add two bank accounts to one paypal account?

reks15
Contributor
Contributor

hello,

I would like to know If I can add two bank accounts to one paypal accounts?

Do I have this right?

Do you have any problem for paypal if I do this?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

To add/remove a bank account

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Wallet near the top of the page.
  • To add a bank account: click Link a bank. Select the account type, enter the Sort code and account numbers, and then click Continue. Review your information and click Link Bank Account.
  • To remove a bank account: click the bank you'd like to remove. Click Remove Bank.

You can add up to 8 bank accounts to your PayPal account. Each bank account can only be linked to one PayPal account at a time.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jussywesty
New Community Member

So does this mean you can only link one bank account live to you PayPal account?  I ivoice both in Euros and Stirling and have both Euros & Stirling amounts in PayPal and therefore would like to add two accounts my UK bank account to deal with stirling and Portuguese Bank account to deal with Euros.

Please advise if this is possible.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi jussywesty,

Welcome to our Community Smiley Happy

I'm afraid at this time you're unable to add a non-UK bank to a UK PayPal account.

So in your case, you won't be able to add that Portuguese bank to your account Smiley Sad

However, if you get your hands on a UK bank that is set to transact in Euro's, you could add two UK banks, one to withdraw in Sterling and the other, in Euros.

I hope that makes sense jussywesty and apologies for any inconvenience this causes.

Conor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.