CLOSE ACCOUNT. Need to change address country.

chelleloreto
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, having a problem closing my account? I get right to the last step and then get this message:

We're sorry. There's been an intermittent communication problem. Please try again later.

It's been telling me this for a week now. I've also tried using the email system but the page won't load, or it just redirects me back to the general "Contact Us" page. Very frustrating! 

I just want to close my account so I can open a new one as I have moved countries.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

djmon
Contributor
Contributor

We're sorry. There's been an intermittent communication problem. Please try again later... how can i resoleve this???

Login to Me Too

alexandersim2
Contributor
Contributor

Before you close your account

Sorry, there's a problem. Please try again later.

Is this another technical issue I have been trying for weeks to close my account so I can open one in my new country of recidence, the fact thats what you have to do to change countries is ridiculous but that is another thing all together.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Id you are still having problems closing your acocunt please log in and send an email requesting the account is closed on your behalf. There must be no open claim, limitations or payments processing for a PayPal account to be closed.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.