Business and Home

ciaw
Contributor
Contributor

Goodmorning,

I've a business based in UK but actually I live in italy. I can't find the way to setup business adress in UK and my personal residentaial address in Italy. The only way is to daclare that I live in the office but this is not true and I guess is not legal.

How can I solve this problem? Thaks in advance.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Sophie

Hi ciaw,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum about this.

If your business is registered in the UK, you would need to set up your account in that country. You can provide the address details for the business in the relevant field, and your own name as the contact name. We may request documentation to verify your business, and at that point you may be asked to provide proof of ID and additional business documents.

I hope this helps but let us know if you have any further questions

Sophie

Login to Me Too

ciaw
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your answer Sophie,

So I can fill my Residential Address (that is required for approval) with the company one and upload a proof of address (bank stetement) with my right (Italian) Residential Address. Than in a second time, during your verifications, information will be updated. Is that the right way?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi ciaw,

Thank you for posting!

Just to clarify. If you have a Business PayPal Account, you don’t need to provide your personal residential address. You only need to provide the UK address which your business is registered under.

This needs to match with the address provided for your business bank account in case we will ask you to provide a proof of address.

If you need any further assistance, I would recommend you calling PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to review your account details and provide you with the best course of action.

We also provide support via Social Media (24/7). You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.