Bank account & card verification problem + transfer/refund issues because of that!

RMalkowska
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I am using PayPal for years, and had no prpblems with any payments I made so far, but know, I sold some things or request a refund, and couldn't be more **bleep** off!

Firstly I add new bank account and card to my PayPal. I got code from my bank statement, but I am unable to use it - its just blocked gap when I am trying to put numbers in. I am unable to use this code for my bank account confirmation, it also doesn't work for debit card (it shows information that this action cannot be proceed with now, and I should go back later). 

Because of this, I have some problem with my cashflow and I am in debt.

I should got one transfer from ebay (I didn't), and one refund from LivingSocial platform (I didn't).

I have no idea what I should do know - if I cannot confirm my bank account/debit card, all transfers are in cosmos! I even don't know if I get this money back actually 😞 and I really need it!

Please, help me!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Are you trying to add a UK bank account and card to a UK paypal account?

Have you received the codes on your bank or card statements?

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RMalkowska
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

yes I got account code, I paid for it, and it doesn't work either for my bank account or direct debit. 

Yes, UK - I used the same bank account and direct debit for years, but never to receive payments always for paying. 

What should I do now?

eR

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I'm confused, if you have had your bank account linked to your paypal account plus a card linked then why are you trying to link them again and getting the code again????????????????

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

RMalkowska
Contributor
Contributor

Account is the same, but credit card expied and I needed to change it.

By mistake, I did cancel my bank account (instead of all card), and now, I am trying to re-connect same bank account and add new debit card corresponding with this bank account,

Both won't work anyway.

Can you help or you will be keep asking me hundred qustions I answered in first message? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Can you help or you will be keep asking me hundred qustions I answered in first message? 

Well after that rude comment the answer is no..............bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.