Bank Accounts isn’t available

Russel
New Community Member

i am russel and from sri lanka and when ever i am trying to add my bank detals i get this error. 

Bank Accounts isn’t available

PayPal doesn’t offer this feature at this time.

can i know how can i do this. thank you

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

PayPal_lucy

Hey there Russel,

Welcome to the UK community forum.

I’m afraid that you aren’t yet able to attach bank accounts to PayPal accounts in Sri Lanka.

Providing more options for our customers is something we are continuously working on. So do keep an eye on the website for update and new features that become available in your country. 

Login to Me Too

Keav
New Community Member

Hi dear, I'm Keav living in Cambodia, I got the same problem, is that mean my country is not yet available either? That's sad... 😞

Login to Me Too

NirabPudasaini
New Community Member

This is sad and inconvienient for user like us. I am form Nepal and this is the reason i dont like using Paypal.

Login to Me Too

pesstoras
Contributor
Contributor

it is very hard to use paypal like this and its a wonderful system but no one can send money for me and i cant add my bank account i live in Saint Vincent And The Grenadines plz help

Login to Me Too

Adamkaichouh

hello, i live in ukraine, i understand why i can't add my bank account, but i have an american one. I think that i can add it somehow, please help

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Adamkaichouh,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum about this.

I have looked into this for you and can confirm that at the moment, it would not be possible to add a US bank to a Ukrainian PayPal account as it's not possible to use a bank with accounts in your region.

At this time, it's only possible to send money using a debit or credit card, and it is not possible to receive money to accounts based in Ukraine.

Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause, and I hope this clarifies the situation for you

Sophie

Login to Me Too

veasnanrural
New Community Member

Hello,

My Bank Accounts isn’t available. I am living in Cambodia. I want to use this account in order to receive money from overseas. I don't have a local bank VISA card yet. Could you please how to use it and how I can transfer from a PayPal to my local account if I have?

Thanks,

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi veasnanrural,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

We’re sorry but in Cambodia the users can only send money. The receiving money functionality is not currently available.

We constantly look into developing and expanding our services. When we will be able to introduce this functionality in Cambodia, we will inform our users. Thank you for your patience!

Anna

Login to Me Too

Ibbe
Contributor
Contributor
Still Bank Accounts isn’tavailable in Maldives.

When does it will be available?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.