Bank Accounts isn’t available

Russel
New Community Member

i am russel and from sri lanka and when ever i am trying to add my bank detals i get this error. 

PayPal doesn’t offer this feature at this time.

can i know how can i do this. thank you

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

Emma22
Contributor
Contributor

its doing it to me aswell. iv added my bank card but it wont let me add my bank account and says that the server is having difficulties x

Login to Me Too

Geekazoid

Hi I was wondering if you could help me? I have recently posted a laptop onto my ebay account & someone has purchased it this is my first time using ebay & paypal but for some reason it was orriginaly meant to be sent via special delivery to London but then suddenly changed to Nigeria but the website looks unusual and so do the e-mails from pay pal as I myself have been taught how to detect fraudulant websites & e-mails, Also I was just wondering if you couuld verify some things for me please, 1 being do you need a shipment reference number before funds are transfered and 2 if that is true the e-mails I've recieved from ebay & paypal seem a little to eager for this tracking number & some details?

Please could you get back to me asap plz.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Geekazoid,

Welcome to the Community Forum! Apologies for the delay in responding to you.

It sounds like the email you received didn't come from PayPal. We will never ask you to ship an item in order to have a payment released to you. When you receive a payment through PayPal, the funds are always posted to your account balance immediately. If you receive a request to provide a tracking number for your package before the payment's in your account, it did not come from PayPal, and the sender may be attempting to have you send the item without sending any payment to you.

We also don't currently offer our services in Nigeria, which means that if you receive any email which states that it comes from PayPal asking you to ship your item to an address there, it did not come from us.

We'd ask that you forward this email and any others which state that they come from PayPal to the email address spoof@paypal.co.uk, in order to allow us to have a record of this.

Thanks for making us aware of this,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Emma22
Contributor
Contributor

its doing that to me

Login to Me Too

Sorry About Hear That Friend Im From Egypt And Have Same Proplem Smiley Frustrated

Login to Me Too

janakadhikari7
New Community Member

hi i'm janak from nepal. i can't link my bank account to paypal. i see the advertisement of paypal that it works worldwide but lacks special features in my country. this why happens to my country....new technology is only made for developed country only ? you have no full right to say paypal s for worldwide cuz it lacks in my country ...thank u

Login to Me Too

us_mobile

Same problem my bank account is not link we got a error

Login to Me Too

thunderjet

Obviously there is a lot of people here having the same issue including myself. I live in Vanuatu still not accepting my bank account either. Is there a work around for this?

Can I set up my paypal account in NZ for example but when adding my bank details enter my Vanuatu bank details? Will this work?

There has to be some way of having PAYPAL World wide like it states! If not its kind of false advertising - punishable in the US Courts, not that small fry folks like myself would do that..... COME ON PAYPAL COME TO THE PARTY AND SORT THIS OUT!

Login to Me Too

PepiKiller16
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal doesn’t offer this feature at this time.

im from Macedonia ,i've added my visa credit card few days ago but im trying 10 days cant add bank account..so cant recive money on paypal..any help?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi PepiKiller16,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum about this 🙂

I have looked into this for you and can confirm that at the moment, it's only possible to send payments using a PayPal account in Macedonia. You would not be able to receive money using our system at this time.

I'd be glad to pass your request for this option to be introduced to the relevant team here, but we would not have an exact timeframe on when this will happen, I'm afraid.

Hope this information helps

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.