Bank Accounts isn’t available

Russel
New Community Member

i am russel and from sri lanka and when ever i am trying to add my bank detals i get this error. 

Bank Accounts isn’t available

PayPal doesn’t offer this feature at this time.

can i know how can i do this. thank you

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

hooter1983
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for supporting Egypt now 🙂

same problem here, and my question, how I will be able to withdraw money I'll receive if I can't add a bank account?

Login to Me Too

Sinisaan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, here in Serbia there's the same issue(we've only had paypal for several days :)), but once I 've linked my debit card I can buy stuff, right?

Login to Me Too

hooter1983
Contributor
Contributor

yes you can add you debit/credit card and uploaf funds and buy.

but the problem still exists that you can't withdraw money you received because bank accounts still not available.

Login to Me Too

guipay
New Community Member

same problem in Rwanda

Login to Me Too

Constanitn

I'm from Ukraine but having the bank account in Germany and I'm also getting this message when trying to add the account. What is wrong? When I will be able to add an account?

Login to Me Too

Ashknight2013

same problem in mauritius

Login to Me Too

cheysatya
New Community Member

Me too you know how to this, Please tell me. thanks you.

Login to Me Too

dizzynikky
Contributor
Contributor

hi all im trying to add my bank details but in red says paypal is experiencing problems try later this has been happing for 4 days i wont to add my bank details

Login to Me Too

dizzynikky
Contributor
Contributor

dosnet no one respond from paypal on here omg im trying to add bank detial all i get is paypal server is experiencing problems this is going on for 4 days

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi dizzynikky, 

Is it possible that your bank account may have been registered to another PayPal account ?. This error can be received sometimes if the bank account is already registered. 

Can you check this and please let us know. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.