Add a foreign bank account?

Dean1986
Contributor
Contributor

My Paypal account is based in the UK. I would like to add a US bank account to the same Paypal account. Is this possible?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jack_M
Contributor
Contributor

At this time, PayPal UK does not permit the link of an international bank account to your wallet.

If you have a residence in the US and would like to use your local bank account to fund purchases, please consider opening a new PayPal account in the United States.

Please remember to close your current PayPal account, as the User Agreement only permits one personal account per person.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hello Dean1986! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal UK community! You should be able to add a US current/checking account to your UK PayPal account. Please note that virtual bank accounts are not allowed. Also, the bank account can only be used for withdrawal purposes. If you are having difficulty adding your bank account, I recommend reaching out to our customer support teams by phone for additional assistance. Our teams can be reached by clicking on ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page. Hope this helps. - Carlos 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.